Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 Full-Time
County Teachers are looking for a full-time or part-time KS2 class teacher, to undertake a permanent position at a primary school in Cheshunt, from January 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- Option on a full-time or part-time role
- Suitable for those who are experienced and also newly qualified
- Class teacher responsibility, including planning, marking and resourcing
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- A motivating and inspiring team
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email email@example.com or call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.