County Teachers are proud holders of the REC Audited Education status. We have been independently verified by the REC, the professional body for the Recruitment Industry, confirming that we are professional, compliant and adhere to best practice.
REC Audited Education focuses on safeguarding and ensures that all relevant checks are undertaken when recruiting and vetting teachers and non-teaching staff to work with young people. Giving you confidence that County Teachers is highly experienced in placing people in the education sector.
Using County Teachers that has the REC Audited Education status guarantees that we will:
- Make a commitment to deliver a high quality service, taking time to get to know your needs and understand the right role for you within the education industry
- Have a robust training policy so their staff deliver the highest standards
- Be professional & adhere to best practice in recruitment
- Operate an excellent customer service and complaints policy so you have peace of mind
- Follow health & safety obligations to protect you in the workplace
- Adhere to all relevant legislation so you have confidence that you will be treated fairly
- Have a robust diversity policy demonstrating that they work ethically
- Are regularly audited and independently verified, so you can be sure that all policies are adhered to
County Teachers have a dedicated team who believe compliance is one of the most important areas. This is why we have a team of highly trained compliance officers whose sole job is to ensure every teacher has been vetted to the highest standard and put through rigorous checks before they are allowed to work.
Agency Workers Rights (AWR)
County Teachers are fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulations 2011 (AWR). Unlike many other agency’s we informed all our staff the day the AWR started. Schools can be assured that using supply staff from County Teachers will ensure the school is compliant and not at risk of hefty fines for not paying supply staff to scale.