Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate candidate to begin a full-time class teacher position from January 2020. This is to work with a lower KS2 class, covering a maternity leave until December 2020.
County Teachers seek the following qualities/skills in any candidate looking to apply for a teaching role:
- The ability to provide creative learning opportunities for the children they work with
- Able to work well within a team but also be able push themselves individually
- Passionate about inspiring pupils in their learning
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working
- The ability to learn new skills as well as implement any existing skills to the role in question
This is a lower KS2 role but could have the option of being a year 3 or year 4 class.
The school are located near Broxbourne. They boast an extensive outdoor area which is regularly integrated into the children's learning.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, or know somebody who might be, then please do not hesitate to call our office on 01438 878777 or alternatively, email email@example.com with your details.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.