Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Hertfordshire - Immediate Start - Full-Time
County Teachers are seeking KS2 practitioners looking for work in the area of Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This would be to cover a wide range of teaching days at various schools in the village and its surrounding areas. These days would be on a daily supply basis, as and when sickness cover arises. County Teachers look for the following qualities in those seeking this type of work:
- A candidate who can be flexible as supply work can often be changed at the last minute, or even without notice.
- Somebody who is approachable and able to adapt to alternate environments.
- The ability to think on your feet, whilst providing structure to a class.
- A candidate who does not shy away from responsibility, despite only covering for short periods of time.
- Sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
Work can often be sporadic, so County Teachers are looking for practitioners who are both, looking to fill their week up with as much work possible, and those who are seeking days that may be less frequent. There is a high demand for supply teachers in this area so we are continuously on the look-out for those who may be available and interested.
If you are new to supply teaching and have any questions with regards to how anything might work, then please do not hesitate to get in contact. Please call 01438 878777 or email email@example.com for any more information that you may require.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Keystage 2 (KS2)