Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Hertfordshire - Easter 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are seeking a KS2 Teacher to begin a full-time teaching post at one of our client schools in Welwyn Garden City. This would be working on a full-time basis from Monday 20th April 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- Year 5 class teacher vacancy for one term initially
- Full-time from Easter 2020
- Full class teacher responsibility, including planning, marking and resourcing
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- Large primary school based centrally in WGC
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email email@example.com or call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Welwyn Garden City