Keystage 1 (KS1) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are currently seeking a dynamic and creative candidate to begin a full-time class teacher position from January 2020. This is to cover a maternity leave in a large 2-form entry school.
County Teachers seek the following qualities/skills in any candidate looking to apply for a teaching role:
- The ability to provide creative learning opportunities for the children they work with
- Able to work well within a team but also be able push themselves individually
- Passionate about inspiring pupils in their learning
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working
- The ability to learn new skills as well as implement any existing skills to the role in question
This is a year 1 class with an experienced year group partner. Because of this, the school have said that they can accommodate applications from those who are NQTS. However, this would be equally suitable for an experienced practitioner.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, or know somebody who might be, then please do not hesitate to call our office on 01438 878777 or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.