Keystage 1 (KS1) Teacher
Buckinghamshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are looking for two inspiring teachers with extremely high expectations to work at an Outstanding school (as rated by Ofsted) in Aylesbury, starting from January 2020.
Any successful candidate should be passionate about teaching and will demonstrate consistently good practice. This position is permanent in nature and any candidate looking to apply will need to go through a vigorous recruitment process and must possess the following qualities:
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching.
- A PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- A passion for education and learning.
- A patient and creative approach is necessary.
- Experience working with Key Stage One pupils.
If you are interested in this exciting position then please do not hesitate to call or email Maisie on 01438 878777 or Maisie@county-teachers.co.uk
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Keystage 2 (KS2)