Keystage 1 (KS1) Teacher
Bedfordshire - January 2020 -Full-time
County Teachers are seeking a Class Teacher to begin a full-time teaching post at one of our client schools in Leighton Buzzard. This would be working on a full-time basis from Monday 6th January 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- KS1 vacancy - very likely to be with a year 1 class
- Full-time from January 2020
- An opportunity for professional development
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- A welcoming and exciting atmosphere
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.