KS2 – Hertfordshire
Job Title: Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Job
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Employment Type: Full-time/Temporary contract
County teachers are a specialist teaching recruitment agency working with schools in Hertfordshire. One of our clients is looking to hire a keystage 2 (KS2) teacher to work in a primary school in Stevenage.
- Year 3 class teacher role from January 2024
- Temporary position for the Spring and Summer terms.
- Fantastic support provided from an experienced SLT
- Stevenage location
- Class teacher responsibility, including planning, marking and resourcing. The attendance of staff meetings is likely to be required
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
County Teachers welcome applications from early career and experienced keystage 2 (KS2) teachers. If you are interested in applying for the year 3 teacher role in Stevenage, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact one of our experienced consultants on 01438 878777 to find out more information about other teaching opportunities we currently have available.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.