Nursery/Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
Hertfordshire - October 2019 - Full-Time
County Teachers are currently seeking a dynamic and creative candidate to begin a full-time class teacher position after the October half term break. This would be undertaking a maternity leave with a Reception class until May 2020.
County Teachers seek the following qualities/skills in any candidate looking to apply for a teaching role:
- The ability to provide creative learning opportunities for the children they work with
- Able to work well within a team but also be able push themselves individually
- Passionate about inspiring pupils in their learning
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working
- The ability to learn new skills as well as implement any existing skills to the role in question
The school in question are a three-form entry school based in Stevenage. They have a newly appointed head of EYFS who is looking forward to getting a new team together.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, or know somebody who might be, then please do not hesitate to call our office on 01438 878777 or alternatively, email email@example.com with your details.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.