Nursery/Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Part-Time
What are you seeking from your next position? County Teachers have a school based in Royston who are able to offer the following:
- Quality and Continuous Professional Development
- An extremely positive environment to work in, with very low staff turnover
- An encouraging community who are actively involved with school
- A school that cares and genuinely wants to make a difference for its pupils learning
In return, the school expect:
- A candidate who has the ability to inspire
- An open and fantastic role model
- Somebody who can plan, and deliver, fun and imaginative lessons that can still challenge a class
- Somebody who has a genuine love for teaching and displays this in their work
The school in question are looking for a Reception Teacher to work as part of a job share, 2 days per week. Currently, these days can be flexible, depending on the selected candidates needs.
If you would like to hear any more information regarding this role, then please do get in touch as soon as possible. You can email your interest to Maisie@county-teachers.co.uk or call 01438 878777. Please have an up to date CV ready, for this to be sent across to the school.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Nursery/Early Years (EYFS)