Nursery/Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Part-time
County Teachers are seeking a Reception Teacher to begin a part-time role at a school based in Watford, from January 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- Reception vacancy on a part-time basis - two days per week (days can be flexible)
- Covering leadership time for the new Deputy Headteacher
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- A dedicated and close team who put the children at the heart of everything they do
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email email@example.com or call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Fixed Term Contract