Nursery/Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
Buckinghamshire - September 2019 - Full-Time
Our client school based on the outskirts of High Wycombe, is looking to appoint a full-time Nursery class teacher as of January 2020. The position is permanent so any candidate would need a high level of commitment and be prepared to undertake this responsibility.
The school can offer:
- A very well resourced working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- A friendly and caring team to work with
The school would expect from a successful candidate:
- Excellent experience in EYFS (although an NQT would be considered)
- To be creative, energetic and passionate
- Understand the importance of their students learning and demonstrate this in their classroom practice.
If you are interested in this exciting position then please do not hesitate to call or email Maisie on 01438 878777 or Maisie@county-teachers.co.uk
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Nursery/Early Years (EYFS)
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract