Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are seeking a KS2 Teacher to begin a full-time teaching post at one of our client schools in Welwyn Garden Cit. This would be working on a full-time basis from Monday 6thJanuary 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- Year 6 vacancy at a 2-form entry school in Welwyn Garden City. Experience with this year group is essential
- Full-time from January 2020, maternity cover until the end of the academic year
- Full class teacher responsibility, including planning, marking and resourcing
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- Approachable, friendly and supportive staff teacher
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Welwyn Garden City