Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are seeking somebody to join their team from January 2020. The school itself is rated “Good” by Ofsted, located in a diverse area of Stevenage. The class are fairly small, with only 22 pupils and the cover is only required due to the maternity leave of the current class teacher.
The temporary nature of the position should not dissuade any teachers looking to begin a career with this school. They are looking to expand from September 2020, into a three-form entry primary, so there could well be the potential for a permanent position, after the temporary cover has finished. However, anybody looking for longevity in this school need to possess the following qualities:
- Committed and motivated to help everybody succeed.
- A practitioner who can challenge their class and ensure they meet the hard standards that the school sets.
- An approachable individual who can be flexible when required.
In return, the school are able to offer:
- A welcoming and fun environment to work in.
- A supportive network of staff and the opportunity for Continuous Professional Development.
- Plentiful resources and modern teaching equipment
The school are in need of a candidate who is able to start in January 2020, working for 2 terms. If you think you possess the listed qualities and would work well in the described environment, then please do let hesitate to contact us and put yourself forward for the position. Please call 01438 878777 or email Maisie@county-teachers.co.uk with an up to date CV.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Keystage 2 (KS2)