Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Buckinghamshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are seeking a KS2 Teacher to begin a full-time teaching post at one of our client schools in High Wycombe. This would be working on a full-time basis from Monday 6th January 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- Year 3 or 4 class - under 30 children
- Full-time from January 2020
- Full class teacher responsibility, including planning, marking and resourcing
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- 3-form entry school with friendly staff
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.