Keystage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Bedfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are currently seeking a dynamic and creative candidate to begin a full-time class teacher position from January 2020. The position is initially a fixed-term contract due to the class teacher’s maternity leave but has the scope to become a permanent role in September 2020 should the initial contract work out well for the school and candidate.
County Teachers seek the following qualities/skills in any candidate looking to apply for a teaching role:
- The ability to provide creative learning opportunities for the children they work with
- Able to work well within a team but also be able push themselves individually
- Passionate about inspiring pupils in their learning
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working
- The ability to learn new skills as well as implement any existing skills to the role in question
This is a KS1 vacancy and the school are looking for a dedicated and strong practitioner to join their team. They are based in Bedford and are a two-form entry primary school.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, or know somebody who might be, then please do not hesitate to call our office on 01438 878777 or alternatively, email email@example.com your details.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.