Keystage 1 (KS1) Teacher
Hertfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
Our client is looking for a Key stage 1 teacher from January 2020. They are welcoming applications from class teachers and experienced leaders and those teachers who are looking to develop their leadership skills by moving to the next stage in their career!
The school is a popular school as the heart of the local community in Stevenage. They strive for excellence, enjoyment and enthusiasm in our learners. Their wonderful pupils enjoy their learning and make them proud to be teachers at this school.
They are seeking to appoint
- A dynamic, inspirational teacher and leader with positive attitude
- Someone with a genuine commitment to professional development
- With high expectations of yourself and the children in their care
- A creative approach to teaching and learning
They can offer:
- The freedom to be innovative and take risks
- Supportive, happy, friendly colleagues
- Leaders with vision and ambition
If you would like to apply, please contact Maisie Williams on 01438 878777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
Keystage 1 (KS1)