Keystage 1 (KS1) Teacher
Bedfordshire - January 2020 - Full-Time
County Teachers are seeking a KS1 Teacher to begin a teaching post at one of our client schools on the outskirts of Biggleswade. This would be working on a part-time basis from Monday 6th January 2020.
- County Teachers are a teaching recruitment agency, based in Stevenage.
- We work with schools throughout Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, helping them to recruit for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
- We have been established since 2002, building fantastic relationships with local schools and teachers
- We offer competitive rates of pay, are AWR compliant and offer a friendly and personable service
About the role
- Permanent position on a part-time basis
- Thursday and Fridays ideally but the school can accommodate other days if necessary
- Full class teacher responsibility, including planning, marking and resourcing
- Paid to scale (MPS1 - UPS3)
- A creative and engaging school
What you'll need
- Qualified Teacher Status or the UK equivalent
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work individually, as well as part of a team
- A creative, innovative and enthusiastic approach
To apply, please email email@example.com or call our office on 01438 878777.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.